Your attorney can file a motion in court for a bond review hearing to ask to have the bail amount lowered and/or the terms of the bond changed. Your attorney can argue for a lower, more affordable bond amount or to have you released on your own recognizance based on factors such as job status, family ties, length of time in the community, severity of criminal charges, and community responsibilities. Your attorney can also request a "cash only" bond to be converted to a "cash or surety" bond. Some people can qualify for release to pretrial services. 

If your family member is in jail and they cannot afford to bond out, contact McKelvie Law Office to discuss your options and to get help.

Contact us for a free consultation...

1000 characters left